- FLAT TACTICAL PARACORD: 1100 pounds of tensile strength can hold just about anything! The rope itself is flat and braided. It fits into a convenient canister that is about the same width, and slightly taller than a 12oz soda can. This product has a patented built in cutter attached to the top of the canister. This keeps your fingers safe, and provides an easy way to cut the cord. Rapid Rope can easily fit in a cup holder, survival bag, hiking gear, fishing equipment and general use.
- ALL-IN-ONE ROPE DISPENSER AND CUTTER: Just pull the utility rope and slice it with the built in cutter. It’s that simple! Did we mention it’s tangle-free? That’s right, no more tangles or tangled utility rope whatsoever! It also doesn’t unspool since it’s in a shatterproof canister. You can also dispense it in any direction including upside down. This product is designed to give you the most efficient way to store and use rope.
- MULTIPURPOSE AND REUSABLE: For indoor and outdoor use. Rapid Rope is perfect for camping supplies, backpacking gear, emergency kits, tie down rope, the possibilities are endless! The canister is reusable. When you run out of rope, just add a Rapid Rope refill, and you’re good-to-go.
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK: Why was Rapid Rope able to partner with a shark? This product is quick, convenient and strong. It is the smartest parachute cord alternative in the industry! Rapid Rope provides the user with unparalleled convenience in any scenario that requires traditional rope.
- MADE IN THE USA: Your purchase is supporting a local business with American employees. All of Rapid Rope’s flat tactical paracord is made in the United States! Through dedication and commitment to product development, Rapid Rope can ensure the best quality product is produced.
Welcome to Rapid Rope! If you're sick and tired of needing some cord at home or on an adventure only to find it all tangled up, you're going to love our rope in a can! Rapid Rope gives you 120 feet of test cord in an easy to deploy canister at your fingertips. The canister is just a little larger than a 12oz soda can and features an integrated cutter. This means the canister easily fits in your hand, pack, even your drink holder. What we like best the cord deploys from the canister in any direction (even upside down) and if you drop the canister, it doesn't unspool leaving you tangled in a mess. you can actually deploy cord and cut it using just one hand.