- TACTICAL – The 5.11 RUSH 100 Backpack is designed for military deployment, backcountry hiking, or as a bug out bag in emergency situations. Using our signature centerline design, the RUSH 100 is made from heavy duty 500D Nylon in the main and 1050D Nylon at the base for optimal durability and is hydration compatible with a port and drain hole so that you can be ready for the toughest environment.
- HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE – This versatile backpack features a modular design so that you can be ready to expect the unexpected. Dual removable side pouches can detach quickly and convert to an over-the-shoulder bag for effortless deployment, and the MOLLE compatible exterior and detachable waistband ensure you are ready to carry any custom gear requirements. This backpack can also integrate with the RUSH Tier system for even more customization options.
- SUPERIOR STORAGE – This massive 60L bag features a 270-degree zip main opening so that your bag has maximum storage capability. The RUSH 100 also features front admin pockets plus a first grab top compartment with fleece lining for eyewear and media so that your most important gear stays protected and close at hand.
- COMFORT ON THE MOVE – The custom-made aluminum fiberglass frame provides righty and structure for optimal support while transferring the load to the padded waist belt for optimal comfort. The adjustable shoulder straps and dual compression straps with Duraflex Autolock buckles keep your gear tight and secure.
- DIMENSIONS: Main compartment: 28.5"H x 11.0"L x 10.25". 60-liters total capacity. S/M Belt: 30"-36" Hip, L/XL Belt: 35"-45" Hip. Torso Heights: 17"-21". 6x1 name tape and 3x3 loop panel. Ideal as an army pack, range bag, hunting backpack, survival backpack, hiking backpack, or everyday outdoor backpack.
"Our first true deployment bag features the kind of versatility men and women in uniform deserve. The heavy-duty construction allows the hydration-compatible RUSH100 to thrive in hostile environments, yet its modularity is the ideal response to fast-changing situations. Side pouches can be quickly detached and converted to a shoulder bag for effortless gear deployment. A first-grabs pocket keeps readily needed items quickly accessible and includes a fleece-lined eyewear pocket. The adjustable shoulder strap and gear belt in a 60-liter volume system is capable of carrying your heaviest load. Comfort is ensured by a padded, removable load-bearing waist belt, which keeps weight loaded on the hips and your essential survival gear close by. The adjustable shoulder straps with quick release, load lifters and a sternum strap keep things aligned on long hauls and dual compression straps with Duraflex Autolock buckles ensure everything is tight. The custom flat aluminum frame provides rigidity, ergonomics and load transfer while the horizontal fiberglass rods provide torsional rigidity. Available in 2 sizes, Small/Medium and Large/X-Large. Includes drain hole and is external web MOLLE, Rush Tier compatible. Lower straps and gear loops for compression, cargo storage or convertible side pouch shoulder strap as well as top zippered pocket with fleece lined eyewear/media pocket. Dimensions 28.5""H x 11.0""L x 10.25"" 3661 cubic inch / 60-liters total capacity Torso Heights: 17""-21"" S/M Belt: 30""-36"" Hip L/XL Belt: 35""-45"" Hip Weight: 2.6 kgs"